Below you may find the terms and conditions that are associated with the Amsterdam Filmmakers Festival.
- All films must have been completed on or after January 1, 2019.
- Films should adhere to length requirements for the submitted category
- The film must be available for up to three screenings during the Festival
- There must not be a screening fee attached to the film.
- Premiere status has no bearing on whether a film is selected.
- The film needs to be supplied in DCP format when selected for screening (details will be provided)
- Non-English films must be subtitled.
- Entries are accepted through FilmFreeway.
- Entries are non-refundable
- Clips and stills from selected films may be used for promotional purposes.
- All submissions should be available for review either via Film Freeway, or streaming link on a video sharing platform (Vimeo, Youtube, etc)
- Multiple submissions must be provided as individual submissions.
Film submitters shall indemnify and hold harmless Amsterdam Filmmakers Festival from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening videos entered.